Pages

Friday, April 3, 2009

This is my Buddy, This is my Pal.

First of all, 10 points to that movie.

The first time I saw her was at the end of our ward talent show, but it was only a teasing glimpse. My hopes were dashed.
I admit, soon after the first glimpse I forgot about her. I mean, wouldn't you block something as traumatic as a torn-apart potential friendship, too? Though, "the doctor does say you should talk about it...." (10 points, again)
I knew heaven was smiling down on me when I was reintroduced to her at Ward Wrap-Up.
But, alas. I didn't want to get my hopes of a new friendship up just to have them brutally destroyed again.

"When, what to my wondering eyes should appear," but a miniature friend who brought me great cheer.
(10 points)


Okay, so this was my prize for winning second place at the talent show. I guess Reed (my bassoon) and I did okay if we got a new friend out of the whole ordeal...



At first she just sat shyly on my window sill. Poor kid didn't know anyone but me.

Soon, she ventured out of her shell.


Now she's practically a cheer leader, she's so energetic.

"Give me a 'D!' Give me an 'O!' Give me an 'O!' Give me an 'R!' What does that spell? DOOR!"



Her older sister resides somewhere on second floor with the girls who sang a song from "Hercules." They had togas, so I'm pretty sure they were legit.
Her younger sister (Bronzy) has an abode on our very own floor, just a few rooms down. Unfortunately, I think she was going through a lot and took it out the wrong way....
When I went to visit her room, this is what I found:
Poor kid.

But, honestly? What could have been so wrong in her life that caused her to commit suicide?

My dear friend doesn't even have a name. After the accident she had to destroy her birth certificate, and hasn't decided upon a new name yet. Please send suggestions before she is forced to commit suicide, too!!

And don't forget those 10 pointers.

5 comments:

  1. No it's not! It's Dennice the Menace! Oops! Still, 10 for me. Yay me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "The Night Before Christmas." Thelma is her name. I can tell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dennis the Menace, Picture Perfect, and The Night Before Christmas. In that order.
    30 points for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are crazy. What a weird prize!

    ReplyDelete