Well, folks. The day has come where I have reached too many songs on my playlist. Apparently I can only have a certain number of tracks.
I was fortunately able to create another playlist and add it to my blog (see the sidebar and the piece entitled "Playlist Take 2"), but because I now have two playlists I can't leave both of them on automatic start. I will leave my original playlist on automatic start, but let it be known that the possibility is out there for you to pause it and play the other list.
Though the second list is currently short, I'm sure I'll be able to find more good songs to add to it and make it sufficiently long in order to be worth the time you listen to it.
Sorry for the inconvenience of me liking too many good songs! :)
Can you put playlist 2 on shuffle? That's my fav. - when it's on shuffle.
ReplyDeleteI lie. It is on shuffle. There's just not very many songs, so I must've felt like it was going over and over again.
ReplyDeleteI love how my siblings and I use your blog as background music. Your blog is almost replacing the beloved spot of my Pandora radio on my favorites tab. =)
Good thing we all like the same music, eh? =)
The only problem is that now your blog takes a long time to load. But I do like your music. And I like the new background, too.
ReplyDeleteMichelle I think I've found that the music loads faster if you've scrolled down to actually see the playlist, even just for a quick glance. For instance if I pull up my blog and then quickly open another tab, the music takes forever. If I scroll down to see the playlist, then go to my other tab, the music loads faster.
ReplyDeleteWhat is pandora radio, Bec?
ReplyDelete