Pages

Friday, March 20, 2009

Spring!

Happy Spring!
I'm excited for this new season. Aren't you?
Spring means flowers, sunny days, and Easter.
Spring means the end of the semester and no more snow (hopefully).
Spring means that I can study outside if I want to.
Spring (well, really the time change) means that it's more likely that I'll be awake to see the rise of the sun in the morning. This is one of my favorite things to see (along with the sunset).
Spring means (according to dictionary.com) "the first stage and freshest period."
I like to read about the science of spring, because science is pretty interesting to me.
What does spring mean to you?

4 comments:

  1. Spring means my birthday is near and school is almost over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link about the science of spring. On Thursday Grace and I had a big discussion about when spring actually starts. Even when looking at a calendar that said March 20th, she was sure it was still the 21st. If others are lost about what I just said, read the linked articles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here in Texas it means you'd better enjoy spring quickly, because it doesn't last long and summer will very rapidly follow. We have had some beautiful spring weather, and (as I put on my blog a while back) some very beautiful flowers in the trees.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It snew today. :( I guess Spring isn't always fun, after all. At least it was only a light snow.

    ReplyDelete