Something I Love....... is my FLOOR and the GIRLS on it.
Last night we finally finished hanging up our paper chains that have just been sitting on the floor for at least a week. We also decided to make our half of the hallway more festively-Spring-ish to match the other end. Here are some of the results:
And, yes, those chains are zig-zagged all the way down the hall. It was a lot of paper!
And here's me climbing the walls! I've always wanted to do this, and I guess last night was just the time to do it.... Other girls attempted this too, but I didn't have any cool pictures of them.

I love the fun times we have on our floor and the random laughs we have when we should be doing homework instead.
fun! the other half of the hall? why are you divided? on purpose? logistics? ah... to remember back to freshman year and fun things like that that you'll never have again!
ReplyDeleteThe water fountain just divides us naturally.... I think it started that way because of the different Freshman Academies on our floor, but in all reality we're pretty much all friends with each other. I just referred to the half of the floor because for a long time we only had chains up on the other half.
ReplyDeleteI remember thinking I had it lucky when I lived at home throughout college, because I got to spend more time with my family, my mom did my cooking and laundry, etc. But I can see there are lots of fun things I really missed out on. Glad you are having such fun and making such memories.
ReplyDelete