On Friday it snew here! I'm not a huge fan of snow (in fact, I hate it while I'm driving), but the flakes that fell Friday made me swallow some of my dislike toward winter. The snow that fell was the wonderful big-flaked, slow-falling snow. That night I went to International Cinema (and saw Dear Frankie, which I highly recommend) with my friends. When we came outside we found that the snow had been falling the whole time we were inside, and that quite a bit of it had collected. It was gorgeous being on campus and seeing a lot of areas where no footprints had messed up the snow. So, we decided to take some pictures!
Here I am enjoying God's handiwork while Chelsea and Jenessa look on at me like I'm nuts... :)
Heidi, you're the best. That night was so much fun, scary drive home and all! I'm glad that you were able to appreciate "God's handiwork" even if it was, at times, terrifying.
ReplyDeleteThat was some very aesthetically pleasing snow, though, even for Utah.