Today I must not have been all there.
After going on a run (and realizing that it was not a great day to start exercising, since it was snowing on me), I hurried and changed and went up to campus. Having checked my room number before, I was not the least bit worried about walking into my class just a few minutes late. After all, it's only the first day of class; what would I miss?
I became uber confused when I realized a lady teacher with huge hair was teaching the class. I knew I had signed up for a class with a male professor. Nonetheless, I took a seat (in the middle of a row) so as to not be a big distraction to the rest of the class while I stood in the aisle. Shortly after sitting, I finally realized that I was in a PolySci class and not the Music 201 class I thought I was coming to. However, since I had just walked in, I didn't want to leave right away and look like a dork.
I waited about 15 minutes, all the while wondering what classroom I was in and where I should be. When I finally had the chance to climb back over everyone and leave, I was shocked to see that I had been in the correct classroom! "So, where was Music 201 moved to?" I wondered.
It literally took me at least a full minute to realize that it was 4:25.
My Music 201 class starts at 5:00.
I became uber confused when I realized a lady teacher with huge hair was teaching the class. I knew I had signed up for a class with a male professor. Nonetheless, I took a seat (in the middle of a row) so as to not be a big distraction to the rest of the class while I stood in the aisle. Shortly after sitting, I finally realized that I was in a PolySci class and not the Music 201 class I thought I was coming to. However, since I had just walked in, I didn't want to leave right away and look like a dork.
I waited about 15 minutes, all the while wondering what classroom I was in and where I should be. When I finally had the chance to climb back over everyone and leave, I was shocked to see that I had been in the correct classroom! "So, where was Music 201 moved to?" I wondered.
It literally took me at least a full minute to realize that it was 4:25.
My Music 201 class starts at 5:00.
lol Those are the kind of college days I every once in a while have dreams about -- I can't find my locker, can't remember the locker combination, or it's the end of the semester and I realize I haven't gone to class at all!
ReplyDeleteHAHA
ReplyDelete