This is what I'm doing right now:


If you're really intuitive, you can tell that just moments ago I was making a PB & J sandwich. This got me to thinking. How do you make your PB & J? Do you have a set way like I do? I always spread the peanut butter first, then the jam. Then (as you can also see in the pictures), I eat the crust first before the rest of the sandwich. What do you do?
p.s. Don't forget to vote on my poll!
Yes... but are you wearing overalls?
ReplyDelete...And it looks like you are trying rill hard not to laugh as you take pictures of yourself eating the crust first! :)
ReplyDeleteI make and eat mine exactly the same way as you do!!! Who would have guessed we're sisters?! :)
ReplyDeleteLooks like those of you who voted are mostly on my side! Way to go PB.
ReplyDeletePB 4 (57%)
J 1 (14%)
Neither. I mix them together and spread them at the same time. 1 (14%)
Neither. I hate PB & J! 0 (0%)
I don't have a set way. 1 (14%)
I heard a cute song yesterday on a CD that the Elders have about Peanut Butter and Jelly. We were talking about PB and J. Elder Higley said he spreads a very thin layer of creamy peanut butter on both slices of bread, then spreads the jelly on one peanut butter slice, and puts them together. The way to find out if you have enough jelly is that some of it has to squeeze out when you put the slices together.
ReplyDelete