For those of you who don't know (I realize it is very few of you), I have an assignment for my Communications class to create an e-magazine and get as many subscribers as possible. So, please help me out by subscribing to my magazine at medicineoflaughter.7h.com. Just click on the "subscribe" button and type in your email.
Subscribing is free, and about twice a week you will get an email notifying you that I have added another article. The magazine includes funny things like comics, stories, jokes, etc.
Please remember that the more subscribers I get, the HIGHER MY GRADE IS! Thanks for your help!
If you'd like to help out more, sending this along to your friends (and even your other email addresses) would be a great way to contribute. Thanks!
I sent a message to a bunch of people in my address list that I didn't think you would have already invited to subscribe. Now if they subscribe, you can give me part of your grade.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Mommie. You're really nice.
ReplyDeleteI thought I suscribed but I haven't gotten any emails yet. Does taht mean I didn't do it right? Let me know I will do it again. Love Ya, Michelle
ReplyDeleteHey Michelle (and I think Lisa...? Sorry, but right now I don't have time to go back and look through my emails of who sent me questions about this project. I think it was you, Lisa...) I checked on my subscriber list, and both of you are correctly subscribed. I don't know why you haven't been receiving emails about the new articles, but Shirley and maybe others have commented about having the same problem. I emailed the people at 7h to alert them to the problem, so hopefully it will be fixed soon. As of now, if you want to read the articles I have online, just go to the website at medicineoflaughter.7h.com and you should be able to read them (though you might have to sign in first; I'm really not sure how that works since the magazine shows up a little differently for me since I'm the author of all the madness). I hope that answers your questions. Let me know if it doesn't!
ReplyDeleteTo everyone, please continue letting me know about problems you experience in reading my articles. I don't know how to fix a lot of them, but I can report the errors to the 7h company. They have a support team whose whole job is to fix problems that people like me report, so hopefully everything will be smoothed out eventually.
I've only personally seen two (maybe three...) emails about article postings. Have you had more than that?
ReplyDelete