Pages

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Hungry

I don't know... Should I cook up a bag of popcorn and eat it for dinner? :)

8 comments:

  1. I think you just posted that blog after you talked to me and found that I had eaten popcorn for supper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. emily did that too, at least once this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. yup. well, it was one of those really-big-appetizers-that-fills-you-up-even-before-dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dinner? At 9:52?? You need to eat on a better time schedule!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so jealous! I used to do that all the time, and now Mike gets mad at me if I try to do that! You enjoy that popcorn, girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I played with Em and Bec, then did stuff with the floor during visiting hours, then played for ward wrap-up. The cannon center closed way back when I was at the Hansen's, so I didn't even get to think about food until after all that jazz. I ended up not eating it and I went to tunnel singing instead. I guess I just nibbled on candy and food that I had around for dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Michelle, I always think of Mike when I either eat popcorn for a meal or hear of someone else doing that. I think that's so funny, and it's stuck in my head ever since you first told us that a while ago.

    ReplyDelete