
I intended to post about something meaningful, but I'm about to lose my mind! I guess since the weather turned cold here, whoever is in charge of the main temperature control went crazy. Even though there is a thermostat in my room, me changing the temperature does nothing. Currently, it is set at 65. However, the room is at 82 degrees!!!!!!! Not only is it that hot now, but it is that hot ALL the time! AHHH! Even opening the window doesn't always help unless it's closer to night. So, sorry about not posting anything terribly interesting, but I HAVE to go outside to study. No way can I stay in this furnace any longer!
I'll trade you. My house is currently at 58º and it rarely gets above 65º even with the heater on. Mom can attest to that!
ReplyDeleteHave you reported it to the RA or whoever is in charge of conditions in your room? Yes, I can attest to Lisa's house temperatures. I think Josh and Tyler thought I didn't have any different shirts to wear the whole time I was in Edmonds because I covered every shirt I wore with my black jacket -- even inside the house.
ReplyDelete