Pages

Thursday, October 16, 2008

I Scream, You Scream

This is quite belated, but after Rebecca's concert on the (fill in the date here, por favor, Beckie. I'm too lazy to look it up), those of us who attended went to the Wyview Creamery (since that's the only one that accepts my Dining Plus card--Silly, huh?) to get ice cream. For once, I paid for me and only me on my meal plan! Apparently the siblings weren't in a mooching mood that night. :) We sat outside and finished our delctable desserts since the store at Wyview is so small. Delicioso!

5 comments:

  1. I was using your blog as background music while I wrote in my journal today :) I think John Williams' "The Mission" is perhaps one of the stingers for World News Tonight or Dateline or Nightline or something, is it not? Listen to the beginning of the song...sure sounds like it could be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really not sure. I just was looking through the John Williams songs, and I liked this one because I thought it sounded familiar from the Olympics. But it could be the news. I don't know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, SJ, it is the theme song on NBC Nightly News. Mike said so, and he knows everything. Plus he actually watches the news. Scary, I know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the times you do pay for siblings with your meal plan, Heidi. I do appreciate it, even if we are moochers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "WE, Jen?" I would never mooch!

    ReplyDelete