Pages

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Kids are Cute

These pictures are just a few of the ones I took when I went to Washington with Emily's family to visit Lisa's family. I just adore the kiddos my siblings have!

Sarah, Lisa's youngest (almost 2) is just a doll and she knows it!

Josh and Tyler love the computer games they are allowed to play. They get so engrossed.

Sarah looks on as Emily starts writing down the choreography for our wonderful dance (as seen on our Drawn to Scale blog).

Luke (Emily's kiddo) smiled for a picture! What beautiful eyes he has.

Tyler's a goofball. What a great laugh he has!

2 comments:

  1. Tyler DOES have a great laugh! I tickle him just to hear it. In fact, one time I was tickling him in a covered parking lot (so it echoed) and after shutting the door and beginning the walk around to my side of the car, some random lady in the parking garage told me he had such a great laugh and that it was too bad we couldn't bottle it up and sell it to people. She said she would buy it!

    ReplyDelete