There's actually and interesting story, though. On my blog profile it says I've done more than 100 posts on this blog. However, for the life of me I can't find over 100 posts in my archive.
It still took 20 or 30 minutes to put each one up, but they were the first videos I've successfully posted on my blog. Usually I have the same problem as you.
What about the attempt that has the real call in it?
ReplyDeleteI'll help you out by posting a few comments.
ReplyDeleteWe mighta got a computer virus.
ReplyDeletePlus also, I can't pass you toilet paper... you're in Texas and I'm in Utah!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on a hundred. Do you just check your managing posts thing to find out?
ReplyDeleteI guess I'm done for now.
ReplyDeleteYee-haw for you.
ReplyDeleteI like the ribbon.
ReplyDeleteDid you get one like it in real life?
ReplyDeleteYou sure know how to post a lot of videos.
ReplyDeleteBlogger and I have never gotten along when it comes to that.
ReplyDeleteI've had to upload through google video and then embed videos to my posts.
ReplyDeleteBut know Google video won't let anybody upload any more videos.
ReplyDeleteWhy should you get 100 comments on your 100th post when I didn't?
ReplyDeleteBut I'll be nice and contribute anyway.
ReplyDeleteBecause I'm nice like that.
ReplyDeleteAnd 'cause I love you.
ReplyDeleteHey thanks, guys.
ReplyDeleteComputer viruses are no fun. I'm sorry you mighta got one.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the congrats, Em. I just looked at my post archive and added them up.
ReplyDeleteThere's actually and interesting story, though. On my blog profile it says I've done more than 100 posts on this blog. However, for the life of me I can't find over 100 posts in my archive.
ReplyDeletePerhaps it counts the posts I edited or just left as drafts, as well as the published ones.
ReplyDeleteI didn't get a ribbon like that in real life, Spence. It woulda been cool though.
ReplyDeleteI purposely made the mailbox videos short in an attempt to see if that would make them easy to upload.
ReplyDeleteIt still took 20 or 30 minutes to put each one up, but they were the first videos I've successfully posted on my blog. Usually I have the same problem as you.
ReplyDeleteI hope the longer video of Mom actually opening the call will upload with no problem.
ReplyDeleteLees, thanks for contributing.:)
ReplyDeleteAnd I love you too. :D
ReplyDeleteJust doing my part to reach that 100th comment. I love your blog Heidi girl, but not as much as I love you!!!
ReplyDeleteI'll add a comment.
ReplyDeleteOr two.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on reaching 100!
ReplyDeleteThanks
ReplyDeletefor
ReplyDeleteplaying
ReplyDeletewith
ReplyDeletemy
ReplyDeletehair
ReplyDeleteon
ReplyDeletethis
ReplyDeletefine
ReplyDeleteMother's
ReplyDeleteDay.
ReplyDeleteOh, and I also love the dark chocolate!
ReplyDeleteI'm a long ways from getting 100 posts.
ReplyDeleteI need to do some more -- I have a couple of ideas for post topics.
ReplyDeleteLet's see if I can get your comments up to 50.
ReplyDeleteDid you ever figure out, Hansens, if you got a computer virus?
ReplyDeleteWell, if your other siblings add as many as I did, you might make it to 100 comments.
ReplyDeleteYay for the 50th comment!
ReplyDeleteI am attempting in helping you reach this goal of 100...you're only 49 away now! yahoo!!! i love you, and i love your blog!
ReplyDelete