Pages

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Preference, Part 3

Read parts 1 and 2 first.


"No animals were harmed in the making of this book. The illustrator/author apologizes for any visual pain, real or imagined, caused by the illustrations. Please note that the characters were not lacking clothes; rather the author was lacking talent."


Alex responded with a "Mission Impossible" themed response. Good thing he picked up on the hint in the book...

Here are some picture from this past Friday night when we actually went.

This is Jessie (from my floor) and her date.

This is more people from my group. The girl with blonde hair is on my floor (Jess), but once again I don't know the boys' names.


This is a rather un-splendid picture for both of us. This is Alex and me, obviously. A lot of our group wore ugly sweaters that they bought from DI, just as a joke. I didn't get a chance to go buy a sweater, but I guess Alex heard about the plan because he wore his Dad's old and hideous sweater.


Alex was attempting something spectacular, I'm sure. However, he fell over shortly after this picture was taken. HAHA. :)
We had a lot of fun, but my ankles were sore after 3 hours of ice skating! I'm glad I went!

6 comments:

  1. I want more details on Alex's response. So, did you actually go to the dance or just ice skating??

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so fun! I'm glad you're having a good time with the whole BYU experience!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. Yeah, we both fell multiple times. My favorite was right at the end when Alex fell and left a blue streak on the ice because of his blue sweater.
    Jen, did my weekly email give you enough details on the response, or do you want more? We never really danced, though we did go over to the dancing area at the end to grab some food. Literally. Alex took home a whole box of cookies because they were trying to get rid of them at that point. We figured if we went to go dance and then wanted to go back on the ice, waiting in the long line for skates wouldn't be worth it. So, we just skipped the dancing all together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alex's sweater makes it look like he's wearing a bikini top!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really laughed about your disclaimer at the end of your story about the fact that the people weren't wearing clothes, it was just the author's lack of talent. LOL. Sounds like it was fun, and I'm so glad the freshman dating thing is so fun.

    ReplyDelete