Pages

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween and a Football Game

When I uploaded these pictures, they came up in reverse order. I'm too lazy to change it, so imagine the day going backwards, or just read this post from the bottom up if you want to be chronological.



On the 25th I volunteered at a Halloween party to help Jen, I went to the BYU vs. UNLV football game (where I sat with Spencer, Whitney, Shari, and Mike), and that night I went to our ward's Spooktacular.



This picture is of Jenessa (my roommate in the tree), Peri, and Julia. Sweet spyglass Jenessa has, eh? (It's really a bat to go with Peri's costume.)



This is Chelsea, Jenessa, and me. Chelsea is one of my visiting teachers, and she's still thinking of an idea for a costume. haha

Peri, me, and Jessie (the girl I teach with in RS).



Spence and me at the game. We wore the same thing. Exactly. How exciting. :D



I decorated this pumpkin cookie when I went to help out with the Halloween party for whatever kids (I'm still confused about where they came from, but I just went to help out Jen). Don't be fooled by the cuteness of my decorations; the frosting made the whole cookie taste gross.








4 comments:

  1. They always post in reverse order. You have to attach the pictures backwards from how you want them so you don't have to go back and change the order.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked the picture of you and SJ at the game -- believe it or not, when you wear the same clothing, I really see the resemblance in your faces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. (BIG FROWN) I want to be with you at the games...

    ReplyDelete