Pages

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Preference, Part 1

So I asked a guy (Alex) to Preference creatively. I took pictures of the book to show you, but I can only upload 5 pictures at a time. So, read these posts about Preference in order. Since the pictures are small and blurry, I'll put captions for what the pages say.

"Introducing... A Choose Your Own Adventure Book"
"A BYU Tale"
"Heidi Blake, author and illustrator"



"Printed in CHIPMAN HALL"
"(copyright symbol) 2008 by Blake Publishing, Co."
"All rights reserved"
"Provo, UT"



"Once upon a time..."
"at a university named BYU..."
"it was Preference weekend."

"But before we get to THAT story, let's meet the main characters, shall we?"


"Heidi Blake is the heroine (though she doesn't really like that word)."
"She is from Texas, likes to smile, and is very creative when it comes to asking guys on dates."

No comments:

Post a Comment