Pages

Saturday, November 15, 2008

New Phobia

I discovered a phobia of mine. Perhaps it's new, or perhaps I've always had it. There's not really a way to tell, because I've certainly never run into this issue before (and I hope to never have it happen again).

What is it, you ask?

Eyebrows. Or rather, a lack of them.

A few days ago I saw on facebook that some of the guys in my ward had posted new pictures. I went and looked at them, and they were all pictures of themselves without eyebrows! They had things written about "attending an eyebrow shaving party." At first glance, I seriously wanted to hurl. They all looked so creepy without eyebrows, and it made me sick to my stomach to think about seeing them like that in person. Why would anybody do such a thing?!! I mean, I know they're freshmen, but did they really need to do something so drastic to get attention for another one of they're crazy stunts? Gross!

So, the moral of this story is: Please don't shave your eyebrows, or I will forever be scared of you until you're back to normal.

Luckily, upon seeing the guys in person, I didn't hurl. In fact, I wasn't even grossed out. Turns out, they must have photoshopped those pictures because none of them had really shaved their eyebrows. Though I had the thought (and hope) running through the back of my mind that the pictures were all a joke, you never can tell what freshmen boys who are bored at 3 in the morning will do. Thank goodness these guys didn't lose all sanity (or all hair above their eyes)!

2 comments:

  1. So you need to post some of their pictures so that we can see if we have a phobia, too. Now I'm extremely curious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That photo shopping reminds me of what you people did to Dad and me throughout the different eras. Scary.

    ReplyDelete