Evelyn spent most of her time here building a mobile. The mobile had cable cords and pieces of wood to hang and make a personalized mobile. I love how she couldn't even reach the what she wanted even standing on a chair.
This was a neat musical part of the museum. To make the sounds, you just had to put your hand on a color of the wood. Natalie didn't have enough pressure on the wood with just one hand, so here Tanya is helping her get the noise to sound.
Evelyn decided to be the store cashier. I would love to buy grocieries from this cutie!
We spent most of the morning at the museum, and it was really fun even for us adults. If you haven't gone to the Museum of the Southwest, I'd recommend it!! There was an art section and outside there was a "dinosaur dig" in a sandbox. Very fun!
Yes, it was fun to be there and watch the chitlins enjoy it. I would love to have such an extensive dramatic play area at my school as is at the museum!
ReplyDeleteEve;yn looks so matter-of-fact as she checks out those groceries. Hey, I like the music on your blog. I was listening to it the other day while I was on the computer.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Spencer. I like it, too. :D
ReplyDeleteAmen on the music.
ReplyDeleteHow come I don't remember playing at this museum when I was a kid? It's a laugh and a half for kids of all ages!