Black Name Tag
Black name tag upon our chest
We are men, the Church's best.
Some may boast and some may brag
But only a few wear the black name tag.
Twenty-four months without a date --
But we are tough, we can wait.
Our girls sit home -- they'll never brag --
Their brave young men wear the black name tag.
On returning home, we resume life --
Start a search to find a wife.
But finds are few and efforts sag --
Such a life for the black name tag.
You find a fox; she has a man.
You find a chick; she has a plan.
You find the one; but what a drag --
'cause now she's wearing
THE BLACK NAME TAG!
Black name tag upon our chest
We are men, the Church's best.
Some may boast and some may brag
But only a few wear the black name tag.
Twenty-four months without a date --
But we are tough, we can wait.
Our girls sit home -- they'll never brag --
Their brave young men wear the black name tag.
On returning home, we resume life --
Start a search to find a wife.
But finds are few and efforts sag --
Such a life for the black name tag.
You find a fox; she has a man.
You find a chick; she has a plan.
You find the one; but what a drag --
'cause now she's wearing
THE BLACK NAME TAG!
Hahaha. If you're that guy thinkin' about me, let me know. After all, a lot can happen in two months!
Better yet, I'll send you my address; we can fall in love through letters. :)
p.s. Friday officially marks two months until I enter the MTC!
Better yet, I'll send you my address; we can fall in love through letters. :)
p.s. Friday officially marks two months until I enter the MTC!
Yeah, I remember seeing that in Bro. Bott's class, too. So now I'm wondering . ..what's the case for the sister RMs?
ReplyDelete