I love 'em. Last summer I was in one with 12 people, and since we ate together M-Th, it meant I only had to cook in the rotation every three weeks. I had lots of fun with the people in the group, and I enjoyed not always having to ponder what to cook for dinner. We ate such good food, and it was just a great experience overall. Today in my nutrition class we even talked about the benefits of dinner groups.
Others succeed at doing them year-round. I, however, am not usually available with a schedule that works to eat dinner at a usual time during Fall/Winter. So for me, Spring/Summer is a perfect time to jump on the nutritional bandwagon.
Anyone going to be in Provo Spring/Summer with me? Wanna make a dinner group together? :)
By the way, I realize I've used the phrase "last summer" in many of my recent posts. It was fun, okay? But I really do enjoy life right now, too. I promise! :)
PICK ME!
ReplyDeleteCan I come?!
ReplyDeleteI will bring the Kool-aid!
ReplyDeleteI'm in.
ReplyDelete