how much running isn't my forte.
that the stupid newspaper people call me a bajillion times every 3 months or so since I retardedly made the mistake of buying the newspaper once upon a time.
what the purpose of homework is.
just how many friends I have that are getting married or putting in papers/receiving mission calls.
cookies in the oven:
that the stupid newspaper people call me a bajillion times every 3 months or so since I retardedly made the mistake of buying the newspaper once upon a time.
what the purpose of homework is.
just how many friends I have that are getting married or putting in papers/receiving mission calls.
cookies in the oven:
Then I Remember...
how good it feels to exercise and enjoy the beautiful morning breeze.
that I still don't know how to get these weirdos to quit calling me, but it doesn't mean I have to "get my panties in a wad" over it. (10 points!)
how good I feel after I've had a productive day and how much I love to learn!
that I'll quickly be reminded of everyone's joy when I check facebook. And, my lack of either of these steps in my own life does NOT mean that I can't likewise feel joy.
that those cookies should quit cookin'... (and I only remembered when my good friend Rachel pointed out the burning smell. haha.)
So does this mean I'm a forgetful person? Or one with a good memory?
I NEVER forget things in the oven. :)
ReplyDeletehaha... Sure you do, Lees. We burned Snickerdoodles just the other day. They were beyond saving and had to be the trash can's treat.
ReplyDelete"Blind Side."
Ah, man. I wanted the 10 points! I just . ..didn't remember! (10pts)
ReplyDelete