Since that fast, I have still felt lost and confused multiple times while doing my homework. I also took a test for that class and made one of the worst grades I've ever made on a test here at BYU. However, I've been able to basically finish my homework before the midnight deadline on the day that it's due. I've felt a little less confused in lecture, and I've gotten back to enjoying physics a bit.
Prayer has also helped me in many other ways at many other times in my life, but this was one experience that I have had recently.
This is my sister Emily. Here, she is showing a great example of praying.
And yes, I did take a picture in the middle of a prayer. Call me a sinner.
But, in my defense, the prayer was going on in the Marriott and we still hadn't even gone inside. Emily is so righteous she prays with a broadcasted prayer while standing in front of water fountain! :)
SR...
ReplyDeleteAmen, Spence.
ReplyDeleteHey, in my defense, I opened my eyes a few times, too... But it was pretty funny! Heidi and Jen just laughed at me, the sinners!
ReplyDeleteNow could you really hear what was being said in the prayer or just simply closed your eyes and stopped because you knew the prayer was happening??
ReplyDelete