Since September is obviously the greatest month in which to have a birthday, Jon and I (along with Jennifer and Emily) went to Tucanos to celebrate! This was my first time to the all-you-can-eat-meat heaven. It was delicious, and I stuffed myself silly. Here's some documentation of the fun we had!



Besides the quail egg, I was also brave enough to eat chicken heart and sushi (though I've had that once before a long time ago). I loved the bison, teriyaki chicken, pork roast, grilled pineapple, and just about everything else I ate. What a great way to use my buy one meal get one free birthday coupon! (You should all join the Tucanos birthday club so you can get one too!)p.s. You can click on the pictures and see them bigger if you'd like.
Heidi, I LOVE THIS POST! Way cute, and shows my excellent photography skillz in a lovely way. :)
ReplyDeleteAs noted by the picture, we can all tell that Jen was gassy. Farting ensued.
ReplyDeletePshh. Whatever, Jon. You were making the same face as I. No farting involved (at least on my part!).
ReplyDelete