Pages

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Backwards

Today I did some things SDRAWKCAB.

For instance, I showered and then I cleaned.

I cleaned the not-so-dirty kitchen and thus was too tired to clean our very dirty bathroom.

I swept the kitchen floor before doing anything else.
Yes, I had to re-do that.

I vacuumed the carpet on our main floor instead of cleaning our bathroom (and I'm usually one who will do ANYthing [like clean a bathroom] before I will vacuum).

I watched the afternoon session of conference before the morning one....
(Okay, that one I was joking on. I just wanted to throw something silly in.)

I finally got up and put a jacket on when I was cold.
But I closed the door too and thus ended up getting hot.

I got too busy practicing the piano to eat lunch between sessions.
I was starving and finally ate lunch after the afternoon session.

Sometimes I'm YLLIS.
All I gotta say.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, Heidi, you are delightful, even if you do things backwards. And that is a fantastic calvin & hobbes, by the way.

    ReplyDelete