Pages

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Toothpaste

This is a test to see if you all "brush your teeth each morning, brush them every night, brush 'em after eating, keep them clean and white."

I use Crest Whitening with Scope to brush my teeth.
What toothpaste do you use?

10 comments:

  1. Crest ProCare (ADA approved). And, I do Listerine Whitening strips right now but keep praying the box will be done soon. They're nasty. Go Crest if you whiten. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colgate Total Care. It tastes much better than Crest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad Emily mentioned hers was ADA approved. That's very important for an 8 year old child, ya know.
    I'm Crest right now. Well . .. actually, I think I alternate every time I buy toothpaste. I do that with other products, too . . .like soap. I depends on what mood/how much money I want to spend when I'm at the store.
    Either way, I always twist off the cap. Even if it's a flip top.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's silly! One of the (several) reasons that I use Colgate is because the top is a flip cap. You can close it with one hand while the other one begins brushing. Why would you CHOOSE to use both hand just so you could twist it back on?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Colgate Total Whitening gel. I agree with Michelle about the taste factor and Spencer about the fliptop. Do all versions of Crest only offer the screw top?

    ReplyDelete