So, as aforementioned, Mom left me all alone for a while this week. Everything went pretty well, except for the fact that I was about 15 minutes late to seminary on Wednesday. My bad. I also realized that the TV is a great companion and source of noise when you're home all alone. Unfortunately I watched it too much.
We had New Bee-ginnings on Wednesday. Yes, you guessed it; the theme was about bees. It was cute, but I was the only girl without any parents there. Man, Mom hates me. :-) Good thing I've been to plenty of those over the years, and I wasn't really hurt.
On Friday I managed to make a bunch of stupid choices. At the end of the day, I had gotten both Mom and me locked out of the house, I broke the garage door, and I was feeling quite lousy about how bad my day had been. I have a great friend though, because on Saturday Dionna dropped off a basket full of huge cookies (since I'd told her about my bad day). I love my friends!!
Careful Heidi...Mom might not leave you home alone again!
ReplyDelete