Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2008

All State

Welp, try-outs for State were yesterday, and I didn't make it this year. I'm okay with it, but I'm sure I'll get questions about why I didn't make it. I'm not looking forward to that.

I joined Facebook this week, but I can't use it a lot because Mom is convinced I'll get addicted to it. I'm not sure why except that she knows things like that can be addicting. Hence, I can't ever get on it unless I ask permission from her first, and then it'll prolly only be 10 min at a time. I guess that's smart, but it is kind of annoying to have to go to the trouble of asking. It kind of makes me feel like a convict getting permission from a parole officer or something. Obviously it's not that big of a deal, but it is kind of weird.

I had fun getting to know Whitney and Jon over the break. I feel like I know Whitney better than I know Jon, but that's probably because she was here longer and she was here when less people were here; we had opportunities to talk with her one on one. However, they both seem cool and it will be fun going to Utah for the weddings.

No comments:

Post a Comment