Pages

Friday, March 7, 2008

Busy, Busy!

I kind of just realized that I haven't updated this in a really long time, so I guess now I will.

I've been realizing this week that I have a lot of upcoming events I need to prepare for. For FHE, Mom and I discussed what needs to be done. I've got RebeLee court, possibly prom, two weddings to attend, a speech to write for graduation, state solo and ensemble, Band and Orchestra UIL, practices for most of these things, personal progress, a senior rectial to practice and plan for, senior book, Calculus AP test, scholarship things, plus regular homework to keep up with. Whew! I hope I can get all this stuff done in time!

On the other hand, I also accomplished some stuff this week that I am glad to have done. I finished my research paper for English, I set a date for my senior recital, and I finished a whole bunch of calculus I had put off doing. Yay! I like to get things done.

1 comment: