During the Priesthood Session, I did what I usually have to do on Conference Saturday after sitting and watching TV for so many hours--had fun with some girls! Rebecca, Becky, Jennifer and I went to the Malt Shoppe for some high calorie fun.
Jennifer
(She had an interesting method of dipping her tater tots in the fry sauce without getting her fingers dirty. Lucky that she ordered a corn dog, huh?)
(Quick men! This was barely after the Priesthood Session ended. We even heard one guy ask the guys in front of him, "Did you even hear the closing prayer?!" They sure filed into the place quickly!)
"I hope each of us will long remember what we have heard, but more importantly, what we have felt. May it become an anchor in our lives, a guide by which to live." - Gordon B. Hinckley
"I hope you will get your copy of the [Ensign] and underline the pertinent thoughts and keep it with you for continual reference. No text or volume outside of the standard works of the Church should have a more prominent place on your personal library shelves." - Spencer W. Kimball
"I hope you will get your copy of the [Ensign] and underline the pertinent thoughts and keep it with you for continual reference. No text or volume outside of the standard works of the Church should have a more prominent place on your personal library shelves." - Spencer W. Kimball
No comments:
Post a Comment