Pages

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Visitors!

We had Jennifer, Spencer and Whitney, and the Merkleys here to visit last week. They helped out a lot with cleaning the house, our garage sale, and were just a lot of fun to have around! I loved being able to laugh during home videos, eating s'mores cooked over a camp stove, and being able to just stay up late talking.

While they were here, I noticed some things about one of my nieces and a couple of my nephews.

Josh is a very structured kid, he's a great big brother, and he is a fan of creamy (not crunchy!) peanut butter. I enjoyed seeing him play the piano and I envied his ability to make sound effects.

What a cute little construction worker!

Josh, this picture's for you since you requested that I add it to my blog:
(He's the one behind the couch.)

Tyler has a wonderful giggle that I wish I had caught on film, he inherited some stubbornness (probably from his mom :D) that he likes to display by saying, "I can't" in a very cute little voice, and he loves to play with Josh. He seemed to be a little shy around me at first, but he soon got used to me. I loved how Tyler's entire hand could fit on my (for lack of a better word) "nail" toy (see the post just before this if you don't know what toy I'm talking about).

Here Tyler is 'vacuuming' at a Children's Museum.

Sarah is an adorable little baby who likes to be around other people, who crawls very quickly, and who has an eye for any little thing left on the floor. She seemed to be quite taken with Spencer, and she loved crawling through the tunnel at the museum. She was a delight to be around, and I'm glad I finally had the chance to meet my youngest niece!

Here she is in the aforementioned tunnel.

Now Eric and family are visiting, and I'll get to do another post about these cute kiddos sometime later!


Thanks to everyone for coming to visit, for being so much help with packing up the house and at the garage sale, and for helping make this last part of summer so much fun!

2 comments:

  1. I love the picture of Sarah in the tunnel!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I could just kiss those Sarah cheeks.

    Oh wait.

    I can.

    ReplyDelete