However you say it (and yes, I've heard people say it all three ways, annoyingly enough), that's what I am.
Apparently, no matter how much I beg, the Pleasant Grove Library computers don't like to let me on to BYU's homepage. So, despite the fact that I'm elated that BYU no longer has a health and wellness requirement (meaning I don't have to take HEPE this semester afterall), I CAN'T DO ANY STINKIN' THING ABOUT IT. I can't drop that class and sign up for a more fun one when I can't even log on to Route Y to check for class openings, now CAN I?
Add that to the fact that I don't even have my own library card here (meaning I have to wait for a relative to be done with his/her card) and that each card only gets one hour using the computer -- That means that IF the computer EVER lets me sign in to BYU, I'll be down to only 5 minutes of usage left and run out of time to do anything on my account (at least that's what happened yesterday...)
Add that to the fact that I don't even have my own library card here (meaning I have to wait for a relative to be done with his/her card) and that each card only gets one hour using the computer -- That means that IF the computer EVER lets me sign in to BYU, I'll be down to only 5 minutes of usage left and run out of time to do anything on my account (at least that's what happened yesterday...)
WHAT A HEAP OF JUNK.
I miss my own computer with the internet.
I miss my own computer with the internet.
Despite all this, life really is lovely. I promise.
Sometimes I just gotta vent, ya know?
Sometimes I just gotta vent, ya know?
do you need me to sign up for a class for you? Or do you not know what you want yet?
ReplyDeleteOh, sad. Do you need me to log in for you here? Just give me a call!
ReplyDeleteOh, and that's nice about no more HEPE requirement! When did they change that? Just recently?
ReplyDeleteThanks for the offers of help, guys. I'm not sure what class I want to take. I might even just drop the half-credit class and take fewer credits this semester if there aren't any fun ones left. Michelle, I just got the email this week about how BYU was no longer having a health and wellness GE requirement. Sweet, eh?
ReplyDeleteDang, Blakester, that's frustrating!!
ReplyDeleteBut isn't it so exciting that we don't have to take HEPE?! I'm so glad! And love rubbing it in the faces of our friends who took it last year, ha, ha. Of course, I only do that with a spirit of kindliness, I assure you.