Pages

Friday, July 10, 2009

Tag

Lisa tagged me, so here goes.

8 Things I did Yesterday:
  1. Finished watching "Pride and Prejudice" (the most recent version).
  2. Went to a store and paid for grub control stuff to make a the Hansen's lawn better.
  3. Went through the Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open House, but sadly felt rushed as I did.
  4. Hit almost every red light on Bangerter Highway between the temple and where I needed to be.
  5. Cut it REALLY close in the airport. I'm talkin' having-my-name-called-out-to-report-to-the-gate-close. Consequently I ran through most of the Salt Lake City airport and made it on the plane about 2.5 minutes before the doors closed.
  6. Sat in the Albuquerque Airport for at least 3 hours. What fun.
  7. Talked to a really nice girl on the short plane ride from New Mexico to Texas.
  8. Arrived home and celebrated by staying up too late watching a really odd movie on tv.
8 Things I Look Forward to:
  1. Eating my first meal of the day today... it's 1:00 in the afternoon.
  2. Having family members visit in the upcoming weeks.
  3. Getting everything packed and thus being done.
  4. Fall semester and seeing how well I can cook for myself.
  5. Someone buying our house. I will miss it immensely, but it's time for all this house on the market stuff to be over.
  6. Having my music and good radio stations again when I'm back in Utah.
  7. Chillin' for a few weeks at the Hansen's house before schoolio.
  8. Tomorrow. Why not?
  9. *Since #1 has now been completed...* Garage Sale! Not really a ton of fun, but once it's over more junk will be out of this house!
8 Things I Wish I Could do:
  1. Play the French horn and the cello.
  2. Apparate and/or fly.
  3. Be regular with exercise and enjoy it in the process.
  4. Think of more things I wish I could do.
  5. Get a job. I really hope this Testing Center thing works out, because I haven't heard anything back from the lady I sent my application to.
  6. Read as much as I wanted to without getting tired or running out of books.
  7. Decide on something to major in.
  8. Go to Washington D.C., New York, etc.
8 Shows I Watch:
I don't always watch all of these regularly, but I do enjoy watching them when I do.
  1. The Office
  2. Psych
  3. Monk
  4. Gilmore Girls
  5. NCIS
  6. Unwrapped
  7. Ace of Cakes
  8. What I Like About You
8 People I Tag:
  1. Chelsea
  2. Brita
  3. Anyone else...
  4. I don't care
  5. yeah
  6. You get the picture.
  7. Have at it.
  8. Yippee.

No comments:

Post a Comment