Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I glew in the dark!!

The other day I was cleaning through my room (something I've done a lot of lately) and I found some Glow Bracelets and a Glow Necklace. Conveniently enough I had discovered a few weeks earlier that my camera has the ability to do time-lapse photography. So.... putting two together, I decided to involve Jennifer and Mom in an evening activity!

The bracelets turned out not to be bright enough, but the necklace (with three different colors on it) showed up pretty well!

Here's Jen waving it around:
And here's my name! It took me a few tries to time it just right, and I'm not the best at writing backwards...
Mommie wrote her name (LaRae) and was pretty good at it.
Then she traced me!
And here's what I spent time doing after the others went back inside (too many mosquitoes outside). I think time-lapse and timer functions are great things to have on a camera. :D
What a fun way to clean out my room!

2 comments:

  1. That is fun. It always reminds me of the time-lapse that Mike showed us how to do a couple of Christmases ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was lots of fun -- and I'm almost over the mosquito bites we got that night.

    ReplyDelete