I liked it so much, I put it on my door. :) Many people have commented on its greatness.
Friday, February 20, 2009
Valentine's Day
Someone spread rose petals down our hallway on Valentine's Day. Of course, me being the obnoxious person I am, I had to teach people how to pop the petals. Do you remember me teaching you that? I believe we did it at either the Hansen's Utah reception or the Blake's Utah reception. We were bored and the flower petals on the tables provided great entertainment. I digress... Here's a picture of the hallway and a picture of my hand after I popped a bunch of petals. I guess these petals were moist enough that every time I hit one on my hand, bits of color would spray onto my hand. Can you see it? It kind of looks like my hand is a little bruised.
We also received valentines from some random guys one night during visiting hours. I think their ward was having a contest all that week, and whichever FHE group did the most "love" things on the list won something. So, they came down our hallway and gave everyone home a corny valentine. Here's the one I managed to get. haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
cheesy valentine! But cool that you taught people your petal popping skills. Where'd you learn that?
ReplyDeleteFrom a friend once when I went to the senior recital of a girl in band.
ReplyDeleteI loved doing that at the reception. I'll have to remember that trick.
ReplyDeleteYay for rose petals. Yes it was fun popping them -- Whitney's mom had put pink petals all over the black tablecloths at their reception.
ReplyDeleteI don't remember seeing you do that, was it after we left?
ReplyDelete