Pages

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Two things

Thing #1: On Monday I came back from a stressful class and found a beautiful flower on my bed. Have I mentioned that my visiting teachers are amazing? They knew about Dad, and just wanted to let me know I was in their prayers.

Thing #2: I have been wanting to get my hair cut for a long time now, but I never got around to it. Since Rebecca was in St. George for the weekend, I had the car all to myself and I decided to make use of it. So, yesterday I got my hair cut. I really like it, and I've gotten many comments from others about it. Sometimes it's nice to just do something new for yourself.

Connection between the two things: Yeah it was random of me to include these two stories together, but the pictures I have are of my new haircut. Since the flower just happened to be in the background of my first attempts, I just decided to pick it up and make it part of my post. The first picture is from a date I went on Friday night, and I just included it so you could kinda see how long my hair was.




8 comments:

  1. Cute! Now I feel like I should get my haircut... 1)Everybody's doing it, and 2) I need a haircut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Should I cut my hair? Or my mustache?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that reminds me. I need to call and make an appointment for a haircut -- I've needed it for a couple of weeks. You look cute. How need to have wonderful visiting teachings. I forgot to take a picture of the flowers my missionaries brought me, but they had beautiful flowers and a cute note for me when I got home from somewhere on Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey...that's about how short I cut mine too! Sorry I haven't put a picture of me on the blog yet. I've been busy and preoccupied with other things.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! All the Blake sistahs are going short I guess! Cute!
    Completely unrelated to the post, but I LOVE the new songs on your playlist. I have never heard of Secondhand Serenade before, but he's got to be one of my new faves! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice locks, dude. You've surpassed me on the cute ratings . . .but you did that along time ago . .

    ReplyDelete