Pages

Monday, December 1, 2008

Some Recent Fun

I've been a tad slow on updating this. Sorry, peeps.


This first picture was taken after Rebecca's Marching Band Concert on the 11th. Doesn't she look cute?This was taken at the BYU Men's B-ball season opener on the 14th. I think we played Long Beach State, and I know that we won the game. Go Cougars! The girl to the left of me is Alyssa and the girl to the right of me is Stephanie.
This is the SibDin group for November when we ate at Rick and Tan's house. I'm pretty sure most of you know everyone in this picture. For those of you who aren't my family who read this blog, sorry, but I'm not going to name everyone off. We just have too big of a family! Plus also, we miss ya'll out-of-Utah babes rill bad at these functions.

This picture was taken in the Cannon Center just this past Wednesday (the day before Thanksgiving). I treated Mom and Rebecca to lunch that day, and we decided to document the fact. Normally the Cannon would be a lot more full of people!
So, that's my life of late. Hope you all enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Heidi,
    Looks like your having fun at college. Can't wait for you to get home for Christmas. We need to have a get together. See you soon. Love, Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how I'm in 75% of your pictures on this post. (Spencer's next comment to this will be "You would say that.")

    ReplyDelete