Pages

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas already?

Is anyone else taken aback by the fact that Christmas is in exactly one week?! I certainly am! Maybe it's the fact that I feel completely unprepared for it. Or perhaps that I was too focused on my exams to realize how quickly the 25th was coming up. Maybe I'm just more excited to go home this year, and Saturday (when I go home) is a 'bigger' day in my mind. I don't know, but it's weird to think that Christmas is so close.

Is everyone ready for it?

I'm not. :(

4 comments:

  1. How are you not ready? What, you don't have enough time to repent of everything so that Santa can come? Or do you mean that you didn't get me a present yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kind of agree, Heidi. Especially since I still have to work through the 23rd! That leaves hardly any time to enjoy the holiday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. At the end of the day: Free time + the car (since Becca left with the band this morning to go to Las Vegas) = Heidi being a little more prepared for Christmas! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, yes. I felt exactly like that until after the bowl game. Whew. The end of a semester makes it sometimes hard to remember the good stuff that comes right after it.

    ReplyDelete