(In case you didn't notice, the title is a link.)
I love my seat for football games! [Sorry, Spence :( . ] Today we played UCLA and won 59 -0! It was such a fun game, because we just kept getting touchdown after touchdown. I especially liked my seat for this game, because most of the touchdowns we got were in the endzone I was sitting right next to. Here are a few pictures from the game, although I didn't ever get a great picture of a touchdown.
This is a point after kick. If you look closely you can see the ball and tell that we did indeed earn an extra point.

I didn't aim or zoom quite right and a few arms got in the way, but look at our guy on the left side of the picture. He's inches away from getting a touchdown, and right out of the grasp of the UCLA guy behind him.

I had some of the same issues as before, but I also had the angle working against me this time. Number 32 is about to catch a touchdown pass in this pic, but obviously his back is in the way for me to have caught it on camera.

Here's a play that I thought would be the scoring play, but they turned out to not quite make it (until the next play). If you look at the top left corner and see the big mob of people on the ground, that's because they just tackled the BYU guy a few yards in front of the endzone.

I think this was the field goal kick, but I might be mistaken and it could just be another point after kick. Either way, he made it.

Go Cougars! The game was so much fun!
Glad you had so much fun at the game. I enjoyed listening to the last part of the last quarter on KSL radio on the computer after I got back from the temple. I hope this keeps BYU moving up in the polls!
ReplyDeleteI so wish I could be there! Wouldn't it be fun to sit together as a family for on of these games?!?!
ReplyDelete