A while later when my box of cereal was empty, I went back to the store and bought some Frosted Mini Wheats. Those are a lot tastier. However, I'm almost done with those now, too. Since Emily and Jon have a Costco membership, they decided to get me some cereal for my birthday. One day Emily called and listed off all the cereal choices (keep in mind these were in packs because it's Costco) and asked what I wanted. I went for the triple pack of chex, since I like all three. So, today at Sibdin, Emily and Jon gave me a birthday gift of a giant box of chex. Thanks, guys!
My favorite is probably the corn chex (but, like I said, I like all three). Emily thinks I'm weird because I don't even put sugar on my chex. So, I'm curious. What's your favorite chex cereal? And do you eat it with sugar?


I like all three as well. My fav used to be rice, but now I think I like all three equally. I stopped putting sugar on all cereal long ago because the grit at the bottom of the bowl grossed me out. I love grainy "healthy" cereals like that. Crispix are till good, too.
ReplyDeleteI meant "rill good"
ReplyDeleteMy favorite is rice and I like them with sugar. I like corn too, but I don't like wheat. Jon likes corn, tolerates rice, and also doesn't like wheat. So, if we buy a triple box for us, who wants our Wheat Chex?
ReplyDeleteI do! I love wheat chex, although I don't eat any chex that often. My favorite kind of chex is muddy buddies.
ReplyDeleteJon's family calls it "Dog Food."
ReplyDelete(this is jon)yeah I love dog food!!! the real stuff ain't bad eaither. j/k I like corn flakes and I think ya'll are really weird for not putting sugar. it's the only way....... the only way.
ReplyDeletep.s. heidi why the heck aint ya invited me to see you blog? the rest of your family has. lamo
ReplyDelete(of course, that last one was also jon.)
ReplyDeleteEric and I agree...Honey Nut Chex is the best. But we commonly buy the triple pack at Costco, too and they all get eaten and never in the same order. And without sugar.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite is Wheat Chex, then Rice, then corn (in that order). No, I don't use sugar on them.
ReplyDeleteSend the wheat to me, Emily.
Why get 'offended' that Heidi didn't send you a blog invite, Jon, if you never actually log into people's blogs?? Your invite sat unopened in my blog dashboard until it expired without being used!!
Uh, whoops. Forgot about you, Jon. It happens. :D
ReplyDeleteI like Wheat, I think. But I wouldn't know because we just buy the big Malt O Meal bags... not having a Costco membership and all. And yes, I put sugar on them.
ReplyDeleteHey Heidi I am glad you have cereal to eat. I prefer rice chex with lots of splenda on top!!
ReplyDeleteMy reply is a ditto of Jen's. I like wheat, then rice, then corn. And no sugar. However, I too like Crispix. Honey Nut Chex are good, but only once in a while. I really like Raisin Nut Bran, but it's awfully expensive -- you can give that to me for my birthday!
ReplyDeleteOooh! Lees - I forgot about Honey Nut. Definitely my favorite. Then rice. With sugar.
ReplyDelete