Pages

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Orchestra UIL

Today we had Orchestra UIL. We played "March to the Scaffold" from Symphony Fantastique by Berlioz, the strings played a Brandenburg concerto #3, mvt 3, and we ended with the 4th mvt. of Dvorzak's Symphony #8. It was so much fun!! We made sweepstakes, too! Yay for being in a great orchestra. I'm so glad I've had the chance to be in full orchestra for 4 years, and I love Mrs. McAfee.

Midland High didn't get sweepstakes. They got a 2 and a 1. Whoops. :-)

By the way... how am I supposed to know that you guys appreciate my newfound updativeness if you don't comment? :-)

3 comments:

  1. Whoops on Midland High. Is Mrs. Allison still on the dark side over there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've noticed your recent responsiveness, Heidi. Thanks for updating your blog (and more recently than Lisa has!!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup Mrs. Allison is still over there. They played a song that her husband wrote. That's a definite no-no. Eww. And thanks for the comments, peeps.

    ReplyDelete