Pages

Monday, August 5, 2013

Another day in the books

"Who could ask for anything more?"

My friend Dionna Danae Bushman is engaged and I'm stoked for her (we clearly go way back),

I had chocolate chip cookies on National Chocolate Chip Cookie Day (thanks, Kimber Haner!),
I got lots of pictures finally downloaded to my computer (remember how I promised mission pictures eventually?),


everyone in my apartment is finally together again (at least for today), I'm back in my ward and church was fabulous, I loved all that I learned today, Emily taught me how to make delicious rolls, I saw my niece who turned giant while I was gone for a month, I saw Robert and Hannah Hyer -- only two of my favorite people in the world (plus their baby who looks awfully cute for still being inside Hannah), I UNPACKED, I heard one of my best friend's recent love stories, I wrote some people some nice notes and got a couple in return, and tonight I'm going to sleep in my very own bed.  Also, my brother and sister-in-law have a new adoption profile up!

What a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment