Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

It's that time of year again..

Yes, it's Fall. That means it's probably my favorite season. The leaves change colors, the air is crisp, and we put up crafty pumpkins and turkeys all over the house. The amount of sunlight in a day is just about perfect, and "it's not too hot, and it's not too cold -- all you need is a light jacket." Beautiful sights like this one are to be found:
The world is just happier, and that new-school-year-level-of-commitment-to-be-better hasn't quite worn off yet.
I absolutely love it.

But you know what time of the year I really want to talk about in this post?


Every six months, members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints gather to hear living prophets and apostles declare inspiring words of revelation. We literally get to receive our own living scripture to incorporate into our lives and live by.
A great part? There's always something for everyone.

So what are you doing this weekend?
I invite you to join in and participate in my real favorite time of the year.
Check out lds.org or mormon.org for more information on General Conference.

Your life will be blessed because of the words spoken this weekend.
I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment