Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

It's Party Time

Has anyone else noticed how stinking busy December always is? I swear, every weekend is full of some sort of Christmas party or end of the semester celebration. December 2010 was no different. In fact, one Saturday all of my meals were provided for me because of happy gatherings! I sure do love free food.

First I had waffles provided by a friend of my roommate.

Next I had the ward closing social complete with ugly sweaters, lunch, a white elephant gift exchange, "awards," friends, and a slideshow. How wonderful.

Here are the hooligans I ate with:
Rachel, Sean, me, Becky, Nick
We've got a "Most Presidential" girl, a girl with the "Best Personality," and a girl with the "Sweetest Smile." What a loaded table. haha.

Bishop Richards and Becky won the "Sweetest Smile" awards! Aren't they tender?
Too bad Becky had a hard time getting that plate off with all of her hair.

Later that night we had our work Christmas pot-luck. Testing Center employees are so cool, despite what the majority of the students at BYU probably think about them.
Nick, Becky, me (holding Luke), Hannah, and Robert
Not pictured: Luke's parents, whom I promise were there too. I didn't just kidnap my nephew and take him to my work Christmas party.

A common theme from the day? Well, did you see me surrounded by all those couples?! haha. Maybe next year I'll have a significant other to take to Christmas celebrations. But really, who cares if I do or not? I still had a blast! Even though I often feel overwhelmed with all of the activities each December, I love getting together with friends and feeling the spirit of the Christmas season.

1 comment:

  1. Man, that Luke looks like a FATTY in this picture! Good thing he's better looking in real life!

    ReplyDelete