So I know of this really cute boy. He's got a great laugh, wonderful eyes, and he loves me more than words can say. He loves playing with me, and he lets me hold him really tight when I need to. Isn't that just all you want in a boy?? I'm so lucky....
to be an aunt!! :) haha. Here's the boy of whom I speak with his parents:


A little Hansen family portrait, ruined by Jon, of course.

A few weeks ago they came over to my apartment to play and eat.

And did I tell you how much I like the cute little guy?! I only wish my other nieces and nephews lived closer! Good thing I have a couple of nieces just in Salt Lake City! ...But what about the guys in Washington and Minnesota? Let's play rill soon, please.
Well, idn't this a cute post! Did anybody else notice how many times he had his hands in his mouth? Geez.... And, we do normally have pants on him when he wears long sleeves, in case you were wondering. He had just gotten a butt change.
ReplyDeleteYup. I noticed that he had his hands in his mouth a lot. That's prolly cause I have one of my own who does that and it's not the 2 year old or the 5 year old.
ReplyDelete...Are his hands in his mouth because the fingers were just in his nose, perhaps?
ReplyDeleteAre you asking about Luke or Josh?
ReplyDeleteJoshie. Luke hasn't figured that out, yet, thank goodness. Although, last week, when his nose was runny, he did lick his upper lip a lot! Who knows...?
ReplyDeleteI'm officially stalking your blog. Just thought you should know!
ReplyDelete