Pages

Saturday, October 2, 2010

New-ness

Ah, 'tis the season of new things.

Some of my great friends got engaged this week, and I'm so excited for them! I can't even imagine how excited they are to begin a new life together. :)

General Conference is this weekend! I love hearing the messages and getting a new start (or re-start) on perspectives about life and the gospel. New scriptures brought directly to me in my own home; who could ask for anything more?!

I got a new phone after a couple of years of being stuck with the "pee phone." Yes, that's right. My old phone was a donation from my sister after she had it for a year. Can you believe that she accidentally dropped it in the toilet once? GROSS. It's about time I don't gotta use that nastiness anymore.

I've been getting new responsibilities at work lately. Namely, I now count and pull some tests in the middle of the day so that there aren't ginormous stacks of tests for the closing shift to deal with. Plus also, I seem to be gradually climbing the totem pole since there are a ton of new employees that know less than I do about what is going on around the TC. Perhaps in the future I can be a supervisor and get a raise...? Who knows if that's even what I want? While I'm still just doin' what I already know, it sure is a fun job.

A new month started on Friday! Can you believe it's October? What a wonderful, Fall-y, pumpkin-y, crisp-y (air, that is), pleasant month.

What else is new?

Well, this blog post is. Teehee.

No comments:

Post a Comment