She's tight-y.
Um, it'd be cheating if I guessed cuz I already saw this picure on FB.
Your friend who I met last night (I forget her name) 'gave' it to you??
I don't need to see any pictures on FB for me to know what happened. :P
That's not real!
There's no swelling or inflammation and there is no bilirubin from lytic RBC trauma which would result in a bullseye of yellow surrounded by a darker purple halo. http://www.texascricket.com/dakota_2007/jake_bruise.jpgSorry for the nerdity.
Nerdity, indeed...
Um, it'd be cheating if I guessed cuz I already saw this picure on FB.
ReplyDeleteYour friend who I met last night (I forget her name) 'gave' it to you??
ReplyDeleteI don't need to see any pictures on FB for me to know what happened. :P
ReplyDeleteThat's not real!
ReplyDeleteThere's no swelling or inflammation and there is no bilirubin from lytic RBC trauma which would result in a bullseye of yellow surrounded by a darker purple halo.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.texascricket.com/dakota_2007/jake_bruise.jpg
Sorry for the nerdity.
Nerdity, indeed...
ReplyDelete