Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

...Plus another WHOLEday

Who said birthday joy only has to last for one day in a year?
I think NOT.

That's why I particularly enjoyed the day after my birthday.
First of all, it was a Friday. Who doesn't love those days?
Plus, when I woke up to go to class, I found this waiting for me downstairs:
My roommates made these delectables for me on my birthday, but forgot to leave them out for me (in the case of the cupcakes) and made it so late that I was already full for the day (in the cake situation). Yum-a-lum. (Plus, since two of my roommates went out of town for the Labor Day weekend, it meant more cake for me.)

For lunch I treated myself to Costa Vida. Rebecca and I have decided to make it a tradition for us to take the birthday girl to Costa Vida for dinner. We did it last year and in April for her birthday.
Since she's in Peru, I most obviously had to go by myself. I took it home to eat it, but it was still darn tasty!

Later in the day my friends Brita and Jenessa came to visit me! They were just the people I wanted to see!

I finished off the day by joining some siblings for the Story Telling Festival in Orem. Jon and Emily had saved us great seats, and the stories were hilarious! (I AM the Batman.)

Finally, we went to IHOP for some nasty water and a delicious little evening snack.

What a fabulous part TWO of my birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment