Something I love is a fun photo editing program and great pictures to work with. I'm sure I wasted too much time just doing these four pictures, but it was so much fun!
I love this picture because it shows one of the beautiful West Texas sunsets. Even though I often mention boredom, I really am enjoying my summer at home and I wouldn't have it any other way.
I love this picture because it is so fun and it brings many happy memories. When I see this picture, I think of Brita (my lovely friend who took the picture). I also think of my other friends who participated in the food fight, which in turn leads me to think about all of my 3200 girls and all of my freshman year friends. I can't even describe how much I loved my first year at college, and I know that most of that love came about because of these fabulous people. This picture also gets me excited for the future, because I know that life can be as exciting as I make it. Though I won't be able to regularly participate in a food fight, I know I can and will plan other fun escapades with the great people that have and will become the dearest of friends. Isn't it interesting that this one picture reminds me of so many things?
I love this collage of pictures because I feel it captures the pure beauty of nature. We are so blessed to be able to live on this earth with such beautiful creations surrounding us!These lovely photos were taken by other talented people and found by me online.
I love this photo for a plethora of reasons. First of all, I love this picture from a photographic and artistic point of view. I believe Kiely did a fabulous job capturing our family! Next, though this picture is not even close to being all of my immediate family (a dad, some in-laws, and some nieces and nephews are missing), it has all of the original Blake family on this side of the veil. I love these people (plus the aforementioned people not pictured here) so much I can't even put it into words, so naturally I love the photograph. Finally, I love this particular version of the photo because it has the truth that "families are forever" directly on it. I am amazed at the love that our Heavenly Father has for us, and in my opinion this picture captures just a tiny portion of the love that He has specifically for me. I guess I love this picture so much because it is practically a portion of my testimony in visual form.
nice post. I enjoy the family picture and sunset picture and rose picture as well. Since I wasn't there for the food fight, I can't a-pri-she-eight it as much.
ReplyDeleteThat's one of my favorite family pics, too.
ReplyDeleteExcellent pictures! Photo fun is the best! Love you, Heidi!
ReplyDeletelove them :) it is amazing how photography can help us appreciate the beauty of living so much more easily.
ReplyDeleteI like how in some places, you see the sun setting over mountains or trees or lakes. In Midland, you see the sun setting over rooftops.
ReplyDeleteLoverly. I also tend to sometimes obsess over photo editing programs, but I can see your products turn out much better than mine! You got mad skillz, my friend.
ReplyDeleteAlso, next time I intend to be part of the food fight. Be prepared.
Midland has the most beautiful sunsets! The food fight didn't even sound fun; however, the picture really does look kind of fun. The roses are beautiful -- I have always had a fettish for pictures of beautiful flowers. And that particular picture of our family is my screen saver on my computer because I love it. Awesome job with the photo editing.
ReplyDelete