Pages

Sunday, December 23, 2007

I'm sick

Sickness seems to be common in this family, because I'm sick, too. My throat has been hurting when I wake up for about a week now, ceptin' it normally felt better after a while. Not any more. My throat hurts, I have had a cough and stuffy nose, my back and neck are really ache-y (:-D), I think I have a slight fever, I get a headache really often, and the other day I felt like I was about to faint for a while because I was so dizzy. No fun.

However, it is fun to have a lot of people home. I wish the Merkleys could be here, though.

I hope Santa brings good books to read, since I've long since read all the books we have worth reading at home. However, my sisters sure seem to enjoy the books I bought with the $72 I got to Barnes & Noble for my birthday. Whatev.

1 comment:

  1. I did enjoy reading some of your books. Thanks! I didn't bring my own books to read while at home, and of course part of vacation is reading. So, it's good that there were new books for me to read. I didn't get a chance (or remember) to even read the back of the new family books that came for Christmas...

    ReplyDelete